Tuesday, March 30, 2010

RICKY MARTIN ADMITS HE'S GAY



Latin pop star, Ricky Martin, has publicly admit that he is gay, ending years of speculation over his sexuality.


He posted a message on his website in which he said he was proud to be gay.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."

The singer said writing his memoirs had helped him with his decision.

"From the moment I wrote the first phrase I was sure the book was the tool that was going to help me free myself from things I was carrying within me for a long time."

However, he said he had so far kept it hidden because advisers he trusted had told him that coming out could damage his music career.

"Many people told me... 'all the years you've worked and everything you've built will collapse,'"

"Allowing myself to be seduced by fear and insecurity became a self-fulfilling prophecy of sabotage. Today I take full responsibility for my decisions and my actions."

Coming out "fills me with strength and courage,"

"Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment."

Martin said.

No comments:

Chitika

Infolinks In Text Ads

Disclaimer:

The Photos and Videos in this Blog belongs to their respective owners, Videos and Photos are only posted just for blogging purposes. We don't host any of the videos that are available on this website. We only provide links to them or post the video embed codes here.