Irene (Red Velvet) Apologizes to a Stylist Over Bullying Scandal

Irene, a member of the idol group “Red Velvet,” admitted and apologized for the suspicion that she recently bullied a stylist.
Irene

Irene, a member of the K-pop idol group “Red Velvet,” admitted and apologized for the suspicion that she recently bullied a stylist.


Irene said on the 22nd social media (SNS) Instagram, “I am sincerely sorry for hurting the stylist with my foolish attitude and careless words and actions.” “I will think and act more carefully so that this does not happen in the future.” She revealed.

Irene said, “There was a lot of help from many people who worked hard together until I was here, but I regretted and regretted that I hurt a lot with my immature behavior.” “Looking back on the past time through this work, I saw a lot of my poor words and actions. I was embarrassed and felt the importance of the staff once again.”

SM Entertainment, Irene's agency, said, “(Irene) sincerely apologized for hurting deeply with her rash attitude and emotional words and actions, and apologizing for causing concern to many people with her immature behavior. She takes full responsibility for it.”

Earlier, on the 20th, the stylist, a former editor, revealed on social media that she was "drastically trampled and abused" by a celebrity, saying, “I had an experience of being thoroughly stepped on by a celebrity.  She is sitting in a chair and pointing a mobile phone in my face and pouring out words," and then "it was "a hell-like 20 minutes" in the room" like with a knife in her tongue" at the time.


Although it was not revealed who the celebrity was, she wrote Red Velvet's song "psycho" and Irene and Seulgi's song "monster" through hashtags. Therefore, netizens, speculated that the celebrity was Irene or Seulgi.

It was reported that Irene met the said stylist in person on the afternoon of the 22nd and apologized.

The following is the full text of Irene Instagram apology.

This is Irene.

I sincerely apologize for hurting the stylist with my foolish attitude and careless words and actions.

There was a lot of help from many people who worked hard together until I was here, but I regret and reflect on the fact that I hurt a lot with my immature behavior.

Looking back through this time, I was ashamed of my lack of words and actions, and I felt the importance of the staff once again.

We will think and act more carefully to prevent this from happening in the future.

I sincerely apologize to all the fans who support me and to all those who have caused concern by this incident.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glimpse of the Straw Hat Pirates in the new trailer of Netflix's ONE PIECE Live-Action Series

'I LOVE YOU SO' (AUTUMN CONCERTO) TAGALOG DUBBED - ABS-CBN

Pacquiao vs Buakaw: Match between two legends expected to be a clash of titans