Webtoon based drama 'I Know But' stars Song Kang and Han So Hee

2020 breakout actors Song Kang and Han So Hee will star in JTBC's new romantic drama “I Know But.” This Kdrama is based on the popular webtoon of the same name, "I Know But" which depicts a hyperrealistic romance between Yoo Na Bi (Han So Hee) and Park Jae Uhn (Song Kang).
Song Kang and Han So Hee

2020 breakout actors Song Kang and Han So Hee will star in JTBC's new romantic drama “I Know But.”


This Kdrama is based on the popular webtoon of the same name, "I Know But" which depicts a hyperrealistic romance between Yoo Na Bi (Han So Hee) and Park Jae Uhn (Song Kang).

Yoo Na Bi is a woman who wants to date but doesn't believe in love while Park Jae Uhn finds dating troublesome but wants to flirt.

Synopsis of I "Know But"
Park Jae Uhn thinks dating is a waste of time, but he likes to flirt.  Although he is friendly and nice to everyone, on the inside he has no interest in others.  He is a master at flirting, although he does not involve his emotions. He is a boy who does not reveal his feelings. However, when he meets Yoo Na Bi, he realizes that he wants to tear down those self-imposed walls.

Yoo Na Bi had an unpleasant experience with her first love, so she no longer believes in fate and vows never to fall in love again. However, meeting Park Jae Uhn will shake her feelings of wanting to be alone.

I Know But Photo Webtoon
I Know But Webtoon

Both Song Kang and Han So Hee are in high demand in the industry.

Song Kang is famous for playing Sun Oh on Netflix's "Love Alarm." 
“I am excited to be working on I Know But. I will try very hard to show a new side of myself through Park Jae Uhn,” stated Song Kang.

For her part, Han So Hee won over the hearts of the general public with her role in "The world of the Married. "
“I am happy to play the character of a webtoon that I enjoyed. I feel nervous and under pressure, but I am looking forward to our first shoot because I will be working with great people. Look forward to this project with love,” said the 26-year-old actress.

The drama heralds the birth of a super-strong visual couple and fans are raising expectations. How will the two young actors portray the hot and cold relationship between Park Jae Uhn and Yoo Na Bi?

"I Know But" is scheduled to air on JTBC as a Friday-Saturday drama after Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo's "Undercover" drama ends in June.  It is directed by Kim Ga Ram and written by Jung Won.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A glimpse of the Straw Hat Pirates in the new trailer of Netflix's ONE PIECE Live-Action Series

'I LOVE YOU SO' (AUTUMN CONCERTO) TAGALOG DUBBED - ABS-CBN

Pacquiao vs Buakaw: Match between two legends expected to be a clash of titans